~ INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY ~
Thank you for applying with S&S Property Management Company. We value your business and we will do our best to process your application in a timely manner. On average, processing time takes approximately 2-4 business days once we have received your application fee and completed application with all supporting documentation. You can help the process by providing the following items listed below. We have provided this information in a checklist format for your convenience.
Please call S&S Property Management for application status of any rental properties you may be interested in before submitting application.
~ APPLICATION PROCESS ~
- You are not required to turn in an application before you view properties, however, if you are serious about finding a rental property we highly suggest you turn in an application because our properties get rented very quickly.
- We have pre-approved applicants who are constantly looking for the right rental property to become available.
- The status of any one property changes consistently over time. One moment we may not have an applicant, and 15 minutes later we may have multiple applications.
- There is a one-time application fee in a 6 month period, so if one property does not work out, we can try to get you into something else.
- Not only that, but if you are pre-approved, we will let you know about properties that come up before we even list them.
- We will schedule viewings for each available rental property until we have received 3 applications on it. We do not just collect as many applications as possible for any one property.
If you have any questions at all during the application process please do not hesitate to give us a call to our office at 916-371-1870. We will do our best to try to find you the perfect rental property for you and your family.
~ REQUIRED ITEMS ~
Renters are advised that the police department keeps record on convicted child molesters residing in the community and are advised to check those records prior to leasing a residential property. Renters are also advised that they are to obtain information on crime statistics from the police. Real Estate brokers do not keep crime